When it comes to water treatment systems, Culligan Water offers a better return on investment than any big box store....
Water Quality Standards
Culligan Understands the Importance of Water
You can count on water from Culligan to taste great every time. Our bottled water is produced under strictly monitored processing and bottling standards set forth by the IBWA, EPA and the Culligan Corporation. Our reverse osmosis water purification process is the leading edge in contaminant removal, able to reduce microscopic impurities and chemical elements far more effectively than carbon filters, carbon filter pitches and faucet filter attachments.
Bottled Water Quality
- Culligan bottled water meets or exceeds all federal and state health standards
- The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulates bottled water as a food product, whereas the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulates tap water provided by water utilities
- The FDA Standards of Quality (SOQs) for bottled water must be as protective of public health as EPAs standards (known as Maximum contaminant Levels)
Culligan Water Sources
- Culligan uses only state-approved source for our bottled water products
- All sources are tested regularly to verify quality
Culligan Bottled Water Preparation
- We use a multi-barrier approach process that protects against harmful chemicals and microbiological contaminants, including Cryptosporidium and E-Coli
- Dedicated and sanitized stainless steel tanker trucks transport spring water
- Spring water is passed through a set of one-micron absolute filters and ozonated
Latest Blog Posts
Culligan Water solutions help you become greener, cleaner and more cost-efficient with your water use. Learn how.
What Clients Say
Top-notch customer service! After the deep freeze in South Texas, we realized that the filter in our water softener had shattered. Culligan sent out a technician within 24 hours of receiving our call. He was able to bypass the filter to restore water to our home. In addition, he did a pressure test to ensure there were no other leaks in our home.
- Culligan Customer